Thursday 31 January 2013

Changing the look

Last night I spend a good deal of time trying to add all the little do-dads that I have found on other blogs that I have read.  I finally figured out how to create my own button and a blog header.  I could not have done this without the help of  Projects Around the House for the step by step tutorials.  I still have a long way to go before this blog is looking the way I would like it to but it is a start.

I am most excited about the online photo editor PicMonkey.  It's free and will be a tool that I can show my students and I am excited to see what they will create with it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria!

    Welcome to the online blogging community!
    First thing you need to do is add the follow button, so that I can become a member of your blog.

    Looking forward to keeping up with your posts.
    Sarah and I are having a blast.....she's a willing learner, as you know, so it's not hard to teach her at all. And what a mental refresher for me. I love school.....learning....creativity....etc.


    Thanks so much for writing me.
    Be sure to follow my blog.

    Ciao Bella
    Creative Carmelina and Sarah
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...