Sunday 30 August 2015

What is your EdMotto?

What is your EDMOTTO?

At the start of 2015 I thought about my One Word. The word that would push me and help me maintain my focus, give me direction and an inspiration.

As I am about to start a new school year with new students, I have been reflecting on my one word. The word doesn't quite fit with my thoughts of the new year. I can't choose one word for this school year. Instead-a phrase has emerged. 

My EdMotto!





I have an inspiration to see every child, every day at small groups in my literacy class. I am planning on trying something new to ensure that I have smaller groups to make sure that happens daily. I am excited to try it! 

What is your #EdMotto for the year? 
What is your motto for your classroom for this year?

Share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...